Meet The Team
Kristen is now the Office Manager after joining Children’s Dental Care as the receptionist in August 2012. Previously she taught 3rd and 4th grade at Dublin Christian Academy. Several summers were spent as the office manager at Camp Wa-Klo, a girls’ camp in Dublin. Kristen is good at helping parents feel at ease during their child’s treatment and is always upbeat and encouraging to the children when they are afraid. She is passionate about helping parents and patients feel comfortable by making them feel at home. Ultimately she wants them to feel sincerely helped.
- Enjoys: Reading, sewing, cooking, singing, teaching flute, teaching Sunday School, and being with her church family
- Loves spending time with her husband and stepson
- Favorite Color: Orange
- Favorite Disney Movie: “Snow White”
Zach has been with us since 2015 as a dental assistant. He is studying biology at Keene State College and has aspirations to be a dentist! He has taken dental assisting courses in Preliminary Oral Inspection, Infection Control Practices, Nitrous Oxide Monitoring, and Dental Sealants. Zach loves to sing around the office and has a blast chatting with and getting to know the kids and their parents.
- Enjoys: Sports, skiing, coaching baseball, cold weather, hiking, singing, goofing, and keeping fish in his 4 aquariums at home.
- Favorite Color: Baby Blue and Orange
- Favorite Disney Movie: The Incredibles
- Pets: 50+ Fishies
- Favorite Disney Movie: “Snow White”
Amy is the Practice Manager and has taken on a huge responsibility in recent times. Her behind the scenes contribution to the structure and functionality of Children’s Dental Care is invaluable. We appreciate all that she does in bringing everyone together both inside and outside of the office. Amy is an extraordinary people person and planner. These two qualities collide as she plans fun events and coordinates much for our community here in this office and with other surrounding offices and doctors. Amy has five children and two grandchildren that she loves to spend time with and pamper. Although not every patient will come into contact with Amy, rest assured that your positive experience has been touched and facilitated by her influence.
- Enjoys: Spending time with her kids and grandkids
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Disney Movie: Cinderella
- Pets: Gisela (a Neurotic Weimaraner), Boaz (a Yellow Lab), Rosie (a Horse), Chloe (a Cat), Chickens, and Bunnies
Kim is our wonderful hygienist and we are so thankful for her bright spirit and happy heart. Each day she brings joy to our team and to our patients as she has a positive attitude in every situation. Her charisma with the kids and uncanny ability to connect with them and clean their teeth is something to behold. Her motto fits wonderfully with our mission as a dental office as she is constantly reminding and encouraging us with the words “go team!” Kim is always up for a challenge and she is committed to making you and your child’s experience with us positive and successful. Kim graduated from MWCC Hygiene School in 2014 and has since then worked full time in pediatrics, general practice, and with special needs patients in both Massachusetts and New Hampshire. She began with us in the Spring of 2018 and we couldn’t be more excited! Kim enjoys spending her free time at the beach, playing basketball, being fit, and hanging with friends.
- Favorite Color: Fluorescent Green, Orange, and Blue
- Favorite Disney Movie: The Santa Clause
- Pets: High colored gecko named Dentin
Rachel is our patient coordinator and receptionist. As such, she wears many hats and excels at each of them. Her drive to succeed and care for our patients on the phone and in the front office is complemented by her beautiful and kind smile that greets each one of our patients at the door. Rachel enjoys spending time with her husband Kyle and son Mason. They especially love being outdoors and camping together. Rachel joined our team in the Spring of 2018 and we are so thankful to have her.
- Favorite Color: Pink and Baby Blue
- Favorite Disney Movie: The Little Mermaid
- Pets: Drake a chocolate lab and Axle a black lab. Three cats – Lilly, Zoe, and Hunter. As well as three Fish!